Wednesday, February 8

Today home econ was quite fun. We cook macoroni. So cool man. My partner was like so good in cooking. I was so fortunate. But she was quite rough though. But she was quite funny too. A lot of people said that our maroroni was very tasty and nice. Haha... Then we had literature. A bit boring but with Miss Tang as our teacher it is not boring cos she tells us a lot of her stories. Lol.
Then recess time! Then science biology man. I kind of hate it. Cos so boring. And some more today got bio class test leh. So difficult. I am very scared leh. Then folkdance. It was quite okay cos we get to kind of exercise. So okay... Then chinese lesson(HCL for me) it was okay too. Not that bad. History...uh huh! today history teaher was quite funny when she was showing her expressions. Haha..Cos i was taking chinese language whereas she was a malay but she understands a bit of chinese. Haha..still can remember her facial expression...

No comments: